Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Still The Same Day, & My Allergies Are Still Bothering Me


Heyyy!! So I just wanted to write another blog to tell you that we are going on a trip this weekend to Inverness and I will not be able to blog. I want to wish you all a very happy and SAFE 4th of July. I am going to miss it soooooo much! Fireworks on the 4th are seriously one of my favorite things to do, especially with the whole family. Aunt Debbie & family... I am going to miss you guys a lot!! Say an extra " Ooohh and Ahhh" for me! hahaha. =[ I am seriously bummed I can't celebrate the 4th like a good old American. Pretty darn sure I won't see anything here.


So tonight was so much fun. We finally got to go shopping! It was such a high. I got my family such nice gifts and I'm excited to give them out! Miss you guys. I am going to post pictures on Facebook b/c this picture uploader takes way too long. We went to a beautiful spot today and everyone got such nice nice pictures!


--- Quick rant: I MISS MY.....

Pillow

Shower

Washer

Dryer

Straightener

Hair Dryer

Clean water

..... etc....


seriously.... I NEVER feel clean here. I feel like the water is dirty so it does'nt cleanse your body or clothes. & my pet peeve is SMELLING BAD! I'm Dying!!!


Okay.... I'm done. Thank you


Thanks for following... miss you still


Night!

-Natalie

3 comments:

  1. oh since you brought it up...
    i've been using your pillow. you're right it is sooooooooooo nice and comfy :). have a safe trip. love and miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you CERTAIN it is the water that smells?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaa well... it very well could be the super old cabin that we are staying in also. hahaha

    and mom - thats ok for now, but its mine as soon as i get off that plane in pittsburgh lol

    ReplyDelete