Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Day In The Lab

So today was anoth
er day in the art lab. Deanna and I progressed on our project and that picture is close to what we ended up with after a days worth of work. It is definitely coming along well. I feel bad because I have nothing else to talk about. We just worked..... all day. We got to meet two Scottis
h students from Perth College. They
were really nice and we might go to a club with them tomorrow night. =]
Sorry for the really boring blog tonight, hopefully tomorrows will be more interesting. Thanks for following and I miss you all! =]

- Natalie

P.s. That picture of me is horrible but that gives you a feel for how big the face is.

4 comments:

  1. wow, bigger than i pictured it to be. naw, that's not boring.....a big part of why you are there, remember? a scottish club, you say. hmmmm might be bloody fantaaaaastic.

    just another boring day here too. weather was nice today...70's and dipped very low last night to mid 40's. urned off the air conditioning and had the windows open. drove your brother and friends to the movies and got some errands accomplished. off to a roller hockey game in a few. love you and miss you too. your proud mama
    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO TO THE CLUB!!! YOU HAVE TOOOOOOO. They're one of my fav things about europe and one of the main reasons I want to go back to live.

    Today sucked- me and dad are sick at home. Be happy you're not here to catch what we have.

    and mom... did you really say bloody fantastic. N, if you come back saying that I might have to hit you.

    K. Ciao! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, when you get online tell me how your chicken dinner turned out. have fun at the club!

    mama
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. you two crack me up.....


    p.s. "bloody fantastic" is british.... not scottish

    ReplyDelete